Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dancing with The Star

Mommy introduced me to the Ellen Degeneres Show the other day and I am hooked. I just love when she gets jiggy with the crowd and her guests. One day I hope I can be on the show and shake my groove thing with Ellen. In fact, she's coming to Chicago in May to film on Michigan Avenue. My Daddy's been using all his media connections to get tix but no luck so far. Maybe Ellen will come across my blog, see the potential I have to rock the stage with her and give us 3 tix for the show? Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Ellie and Ellen gettin' down!

Just throw your hands in the air! And wave 'em like ya just don't care. Cuz if you're down with Ellen then you're down with Ellie, don't we make quite the pair!

It's a bird, it's a plane... it's Super Ellie!

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane! Nope, it's Ellie G and her dancin' train!

Ellen and Ellie bring that funky track back!

Back, back, back it up...

Rump Shakin' with Ellen

All I wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a poom poom -- just shake your rump! Hmmm, where have I heard that one before?

Ellie's got hot feet!

She's got legs, knows how to use 'em...

Ellie does the Macarena with Ellen.

A la tuhuelpa legria macarena que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena. HEY MACARENA - ahai!

No comments: