Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tummy Time

Eliara Tummy Time


To the tune of MC Hammer: U Can't Touch This!

My my my my feedings hit me so hard,
I pass right out like I was at a bar.
Thank you Lord for blessing me,
With 2 full breasts from which to feed.

It feels good when the milk's flowing down,
On mommy's chest I go to town.
Full-belly Ellie, I'm known as such,
And that's why mommy's boobs, you can't touch.

Ya heard me dad, U can't touch these.
You touch I get mad, U can't touch these.

When my feeding's done, it's time for a snooze,
Breastmilk's like ambien or a bottle of booze.
That yellowish-white stuff makes me feel warm inside,
Need to be under 10 pounds or these boobs you can't ride.

When I finally wake up from my post-food coma,
I feel like Soriano after a game-winning homer.
Now I’m ready to play so drop me off on my mat,
And watch me as I nestle with the giraffe and cat.

I start on my backside and look up at the sky,
I can’t tell yet if it’s blue, so I won’t ask why.
A few minutes on my back, I don’t mind so much,
Then thoughts turn to mom’s boobs, you can’t touch.

Supple fountains of milk, U can’t touch these.
Flows smooth as silk, U can’t touch these.

Now it’s time to bring that funky track back,
I’ve had enough lying around here on my back.
So flip the script and turn me over,
Time to play some solo red rover.

Break it Down.
Stop… Tummy Time!

No comments: