Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bjorn Again Jew

Eliara in Daddy's Baby Bjorn


Today Daddy tried out his fancy Baby Bjorn. It was a gift from the Nehrenz family - Janelle, Geoff, Grant and Gabrielle. Thanks gang. When are you coming to Chicago to visit me? Maybe by the time you get here I'll be big enough to actually fit in this thing.

Speaking of being Jewish, Passover is coming up. This year I'll be the youngest so I have to do the Four Questions. I hope my uncles help me. And by help, I mean shut up with their shtick so I can say my piece and get home to bed. Don't think I'll have the stamina to last the whole Seder. And I'll spare you the ten plagues pun - you know, the one about killing the first bjorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Ellie! Tell mommy to call me b/c we want to come out in May! I am getting jealous of everyone else getting to hold you and I haven't yet! So excited to come out! We miss you guys.

Love the Bjorn on you Daddy. We looked for a teal one with no luck! You are cracking us up with this website, it is saved on our favorites!

love, Aunt Nelle