Thursday, February 11, 2010

Which Knee? Oh, Disney!


Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. In the parking lot on the way in, I was so excited I could barely contain myself!


I just loved Main Street. All the people and buildings. I couldn't take my eyes off... my snack trap.


It's a Small World was pretty cool. They even had a pre-enactment of Uncle Noah and Almost-Aunt Sara's wedding!


Unfortunately, the ride was broken the day we were. There was something wrong with the record player. It kept playing the same song over and over and over. And sometimes in gibberish.


I felt right at home in this Ellie-phant.


Matt and Leo aren't as dumb-o as they look!


Daddy is always embarrassing me with his dancing and freestyling. He just has no shame... stilt, to this day!



Before we left, we tried for one more picture in front of the castle. This time we were all looking at the camera but the bozos we got to take the pic decided it was more important to get the whole castle in the frame then be able to see our faces. Another good nose picking wasted! Well, you know what they say... you can pick people to take pictures of you picking your nose but...

No comments: