Sunday, October 25, 2009

Park It

Why isn't it teeting or totting!?!

Today we hit up one of the parks near Grandma and Grandpa's house. Adam was a bit unclear on how the teeeter-totter worked.

Glad they're not extinct!

Grandma rode the dinosaur with me. I'd been really missing them ever since I got my cast off.

I shutter at the thought of it

I had fun playing house.

You must be this small to ride

This house ain't big enough for the 2 of us! No, really, Daddy. It ain't. Get out before you break it!

My casa is not your casa!

Sorry, no solicitors!

Tell me I'm not model material

My new Facebook profile pic. That really is a great camera, Adam!

Reminds me of the Scrubs character. Dr. Beard Facee

Adam chased me around for a while.

Just kidding, I laid down in the dirt all on my own (and on purpose)

It didn't end well.

No comments: