Saturday, October 10, 2009

Joining the IRL

We can tell our grandkids we met on BabyCenter!

No, I'm not getting into car racing. IRL is web lingo for In Real Life. And this was an IRL encounter with one of Mommy's friends from the Baby Center board, Elizabeth, and her son, Camden. It didn't take long for us to get comfortable swinging together!

Future Abercombie models

Camden is a little more well-versed in the art of the pose.

You are getting verrry sleeepy

I showed Camden my blurry face.

Mommy wouldn't let daddy make and O-face joke here

Then Camden showed me his surprised face.

Color me grumpy

After the park, we went to this cool new place in Roscoe Village called Family Grounds Cafe. They have a playroom for kids to run around while Joe Mamma sips coffee.

Need nap... or caffeine

We got in one parting shot before melt-down ensued. See you on the board!

No comments: