Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It was a banner year for me

Today was my first birthday party -- even though my actual b-day isn't until next weekend. Mommy and Daddy decked out the crib (that's their house in ebonics -- the actual party was not in my crib!) and even set up a slideshow of pics for those who haven't been keeping up on my blog.

Big Toe wasn't the only digit to cover this cake

The party theme was Big Toe in honor of my favorite body part -- and doll!

Ahem, eyes over here people

As you'd expect, I was the center of attention with Roni, Asher, and Matthew all watching me play. Sure enough, I didn't leave my Big Toe out of my sight the entire time. And it's a good thing none of them tried to play with it.

Back back back it up

Asher and I went back-to-back for a while Kate scavenged for toys.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

I was passed around like a hot potato for most of the party. Auntie Em waited patiently for her turn but there's no prying me away from Bubbie. After about an hour of getting passed-over (oh wait, that holiday's not for another few weeks!) I started to get cranky. What kind of party is this? Where's the cake?

No comments: