Saturday, August 16, 2008

De Plane! De Plane!

Is that Maverick and Goose?

WENT TO THE CHICAGO AIR AND WATER SHOW TODAY. IT WAS A LITTLE LOUD SO I HAD TO TAKE PRECAUTION...

What? What? Can't Hear You!

It was a beautiful day with blue skies. The Blue Angels put on quite the show. And Mommy's blue sundress made her nearly invisible...

Umm, Daddy, I think someone just flicked a cigarette in your hair

Met up with Leo for what technically was our fifth date. He barely recognized me, I've gotten so big. In fact, he couldn't stop staring...

Leo lookin' to make his move

We stopped for a skyline pic on the way home. I was worn out after a long day and had been giving all the cues that I was ready for a nap but Mommy wasn't earring me so I had to prod her along...

Isn't this picture ear-y?

No comments: