Sunday, June 1, 2008

In Like a Lion, Out Like a Cub

Cubs duds

Got all dolled up for my first Cubs game today. Dress courtesy of cousin Sarah and hat from the Miretskys (Brian cameos in this video). Inspiration drawn from Uncle D and Almost Aunt T.

Daddy and Ellie in front of Wrigley

Daddy made sure everyone knew I was a rookie with a pink sign on the Baby Bjorn.

Brrrrrrrrrr

It was pretty chilly in the shade. Bubbie kept me warm under her coat. Luckily the Cubs bats were hot.

Mommy, Daddy and Ellie enjoying 1st place while it lasts

Can't understand why everyone's so skeptical about the Cubs chances of winning the World Series. They've been in first place for pretty much my whole life!

For it's root, root, root for the Cubbies

We took off after the 7th inning stretch. The Cubbies ending up winning their 7th in a row. I must be good luck. World Series here we come!

No comments: