Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tongue In, er... Out of Cheek



If the post above was any indication, Memorial Day weekend at Bubbie and Zayde's was quite the oddball adventure. This 2 minute video captures the zaniness that is the Goldman M.O.

It starts with Uncle David making monkey faces at me to get me to smile. He must've seen the video I posted yesterday and taken notes on how Mommy got me to stick my tongue out and smile at her. Sure enough, I respond to Uncle D's animal antics and give him a tongue-lashing then a smile -- even though Great-Grandpa Irv suspects that it might've just been gas.

Knowing that the back and forth with Uncle D will make for good blog fodder, Daddy pans around the room to capture the cast of characters for posterity. Uncle Noah holds a little Fonzie Happy Days pose thinking that Daddy's taking a still picture. Hey, at least he didn't try the bunny ears again!

Then Dad gets the bright idea to record Bubbie taking pictures of Uncle D and me so you'll have to suffer thru about 10 seconds of viewing the scene thru Bubbie's camera display.

The video comes full circle as Uncle D goes back to the toungue trick to try and get another smile but I'm not having it. Undeterred, he makes a few more monkey faces and even gives me a raspberry but the magic is gone. Thankfully, Daddy shuts it off before Uncle D really goes bananas.

No comments: