Saturday, May 3, 2008

Branching Out

Rachel, Ruth, Mommy and Ellie

Met some more of my cousins today. The Milsteins are the keepers of the family tree on my mom's side. They pretty much have it memorized. It took them all of 5 seconds to figure out that Rachel is my second cousin twice removed and Ruth is my first cousin thrice removed. Yeah, I have no idea what that means either. :) It was great meeting them though. Ruth fed me a bottle and Rachel held me all through my tantrum. And they brought me a really cool outfit for when I'm 6-12 months old. Thanks guys! Can't wait to meet my other second cousin twice removed -- Sarah.

2 comments:

grams said...

Lucky Rachel--We can't wait to hold Ellie again! She looks so much more "holdable" (definitely less floppy) now, and more alert, too.

Aaron Goldman said...

Hang in there Grandma! Just 2 more weeks!